2013年7月11日星期四

New LIFE begin❤


This month update blog again :D
suddenly feel make me want to update blog. :)

8/7/2013.
On this day, I start my new life…
New life actually is very simple,
「Monday - Friday>>> Study」
「Saturday and Sunday>>> Free」
just only like this.
seem like simple, but actually is make me very trouble>.<

Cause, I take's subject for me is some difficult :(
at SMK I never take these subject.
But luckily at new college got recognize some friends :D
these friends are very willing help me in study problem :*
I very CHERISH for my new college, new friends, and new LIFE❤
specially is my cousin, Gaile❤ and first friend, Lynn❤
this two girls help me so much, Thankful❤

I want to strengthen mine everything
wherther is academic, language, social aspects etc……

I want to enjoy my college life, 
don't want regret in future!! Yeah!

come on guys、
let us keep it up together :))







没有评论:

发表评论